Because I said so.
So my mother and my sister in law have been feeding the puppy from the table. This of course is a no no.
There is nothing worse than trying to eat with a dog trying to crawl up your leg.
The first time this happened the puppy eat so much that it threw up all over my blancket.
So I go around the house bitching and fussing., because my sister in law left and my mother is unable to bend over to the floor and clean it up
The next time I notice my mother and my sister in law feeding the dog from the table and of course I am ignored when I tell then not to. I proceed to pick up the puppy and put him on the table and let him have at it. I figured if they were going to feed from the table he should have his choice of dishes.
Needless to say they don’t feed the puppy from the table any more.
The things you gotta do..

2 Comments:
OMG!!!! I just spit food out my nose from laughter!!!
CLASSIC!
Post a Comment
<< Home